Registration Now Open for Technical Airlift 2013
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Team invites Dynamics GP VARs and ISVs to join us in Fargo, ND, on September 18-20, for Technical Airlift 2013 hosted by GP Partner Connections (GPPC).
Technical Airlift focuses deeply in the product and sales cycles, but also gives attendees a unique look into what’s coming and future plans – beyond what you’d get at other events. If you’re a developer, presales consultant or implementation consultant for Microsoft Dynamics GP, you don’t want to miss this event!
Technical Airlift offers attendees a forum to:
- Discover what’s all-new for Dynamics GP in Friday’s “What’s Coming” session
- Gain knowledge and best practices about Dynamics GP
- Make more connections within the Dynamics GP community
- Engage with Microsoft staff
- Earn CPE credits
- Learn more about GP Partner Connections
For even more in-depth training covering three special topics, join us on September 17, for our Support Pre-Conference Training. We will have three full-day tracks focused on HR/Payroll, Web Client, and Reporting/BI. Click here for more information.
Registration is now open and space is limited! Register today to reserve your seat!